WWW.ANZAL.CO.NR

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT
                                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (THE GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

MY ACADEMIC OVERVIEW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi buddies........How are you? This section is a detailed overview of my education from beginning to till now.As my mom is a teacher I started learning from my home itself. I was sent to Chansy Rani Nursery School in Karunagappally at the age of 4 and there did my LKG & UKG studies(!!). From first standard to third standard, I was at Town L P School, Karunagappally -because my grandma was working there and she compelled my dad to do so. Anyway I could grab the best student badge within a short time and I could preserve it all the 3 years of my study at TLPS. When i completed the 3-rd Std, my grandma was retired and i was shifted to the great Government U P School, Karunagappally where my mom was working. Till now, UPGS is the topest school at Karunagappally and none of other CBSE or ICSE schools in Karunagappally can overrule this Government State Syllabus school. From Fourth standard to seventh standard, I had studied there and it is the greatest educational institute I ever seen. There i found new meanings of study and the students - teachers relationship. I was the topper throughout the 4 years of study at UPGS too. Also i could grab many awards in extra curricular activities. After my 7-th Std, I joined to Boys Higher Secondary School, Karunagappally. When I started my high school education, I could not get full concentration on studies as before (you know the problems of teenage). But anyway my high school academics was not bad. In SSLC examination, I got 92% mark( 551 / 600 ). But my great friend Ajesh.A got 555 marks and so i was pushed to school second. My Higher Secondary Education was also done at BHSS (+2 wing is mixed ). I opted the Biology Science group and started learning. But the wind was in opposite direction. I became very lazy and i lost all the concentration on studies. There i found out many other activities and fields. My relatives thought that i would become a fraud and my excellence would be no more. But by the grace of GOD, at the last moments of Higher Secondary Examination, i was retrieved from the darkness and i strived hard to regain my pride. But there were a little time left. Anyway I could grab a distinction with 83% mark in +2 exam. I wrote the Kerala Entrance Exam and got a rank of 4123 for Engineering and 7634 for Medicine. My parents had a wish to make me a doctor and so i was sent to P.C.Thomas Institute at Thrichur for medical entrance coaching. There also i could not concentrate on my studies as in my early school time. But i had a lot of experiences there which contributed to my character. When the result was arrived, my medical rank was 2138 and engineering rank was 1782. My medical rank was not sufficient for getting a Govt. MBBS seat. My parents compelled me to join in any self financing medical college or to do BDS, but i did not agree to it. I was decided to do B-Tech and I opt for Electronics & Communication Engineering in some Government colleges in online counseling. Fortunately I got my second choice - EC in SCT College of Engineering(You can read more about my college in another article). So I started my college days. Just as everyone I also had some aims while I had joined the college like getting good marks, good certificate from everyone, maximum attendance, academic excellence,….. . But they had just blown away within the first few days of my college life. I had a different perspective towards life different from most other guys. As you all know, the so called ‘youthful heavenly college life’ of most people revolve around the one main objective- getting attention & entertainment, and the ingredients include affairs, hang outs, happy hours, style, outfits, money,…….. But I was different. I didn’t expose my talents to anyone in my college. Most of the girls in my college didn’t even know a guy named ANZAL exist there. I didn’t ever try to be a ‘yo yo’ and in fact I was ashamed of the things that many of my colleagues were doing to grab attention of others. I converged to my small friend circle. I didn’t give importance to study (for marks) and I was sitting on the last benches (But I grabbed all the necessary basic knowledge in my stream). When the time to leave the college approached I had been facing a different reality of my life- the carrier and the future. At that time I wanted to concentrate more on studies. But it was too late. Anyway I could complete the course with a first class but for me it was a deep declination from my sslc performance. Anyhow I never felt condemned because it was not in my priority list to gain marks and I could achieve all of my other objectives. In the first 3 semesters, I was staying at my uncle's house at ulloor which is 13 kms away from my college. But in fourth sem, due to some reasons, I had decided to live in my own way. So I took a house for rent near the college and 5 of my classmates (Colin, Adarsh, Deepu, Manuel, Kabeer) accompany me there and we started the hostel life. I named the hostel CADMAK by taking the first letters of all the 6 members. We had managed to appoint a cook and everything went smoothly except the studies. It was an experience and it made me confident about myself. My college life gave me everything I had desired and it played a crucial part in the formation of my present life. Now I am doing my post graduation (M.Tech in VLSI Design) in AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, KOLLAM. Studies are going smoothly. I have a clear target and more concern about my profession and career now. As I had said to you earlier, I have a dream to obtain an IAS and a Ph.D. The carrier options in front of me is to get into any of the government creative firms like ISRO, DRDO, BEL, BHEL, BSNL,...... Pray for me to get my dreams fulfilled.