WWW.ANZAL.CO.NR

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT
                                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (THE GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

MY VISIONS & CONCEPTS ABOUT MY PARTNER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai...........Let my heart opens here for a while. I am a normal guy but having a different attitude and a special character. I hate the girls who are not behaving like girls. I am always trying to not mingle with sugary girls and i don't look at any girl unless there is any need. Many of my classmates had asked me some questions like "Why are you so?" , "Are you an anti-feminist?" , "Are you a male?" etc. (The last question was solved at site itself in many times..!!). My answers to these questions are here. I am not interested in false affections, dating, co-habitation,.....and other bloody western cultures. But I believe in true love which convert two hearts into one. In my opinion, a single male or female as such is not complete. A male and female together forms a complete person on pairing. ie; Our pair is our half-life. So the selection of the partner is a serious matter in which utmost care should be taken. In my early school times, like others, I also had been interacting with girls and almost all the girls in my school were my friends. But unfortunately one of my best girl friends began to see me as her lover. I was shocked by this incidence because i considered all my girl friends as my sisters. I had many such experiences and i witnessed many such cases around me. This compelled me to seriously think about the relationships and future. Then from my high school onwards i totally changed my approach and till now i successfully follows it. So at present my status is that "No lover, No worry, No tension ". But you don't think that i don't have any girlfriends. Before coming to that, let me submit my visions and concepts about my would be. The following are the criterion I put forward to pick up my partner. 1) She should be a ritualistic pious Muslim lady. 2) Moderate glamor.(Excess glamor is not a problem) 3) Sufficient education.(or good thinking ability) 4) Average economic status. 5) Good family background. 6) Good character,distinct opinion,courage,shyness,loving heart,...... 7) Physically, mentally and emotionally healthy. 8) Ability to co-operate in all the losses and gains of me. 9) Interests in arts/technology/cooking/gardening/......... 10) Age and height less than me. Now I am implementing some preferences for selection, if there are many girls with the required qualifications. 1) strength of faith 2) Glamor 3) Economy 4) Education (B-tech electronics is most favored) 5) Other abilities or activities 6) Lesser age 7) Name start with S or A. These are my expectations about my would be. I will marry between 26th & 28th year of my age (GOD willing). My pair will be the queen of my kingdom and she should be my back up and exact half-life. But whatever our expectations are, only the decision of the almighty will happen and I have to admit it. So I'm just praying for a good partner. Now some points for the lady out there who is seriously looking into this matter. Think wisely before you jump so that you won’t criticize yourself in the future. I can’t promise you that you won’t be hurt or you will be happy always or no worries ahead,…... if you are with me. But I can guarantee you that none other will harm you while I’m alive and you will be in my heart till my last breath. I have a lot of problems and I can’t get rid of them all by myself. But I’m trying to. Please accept me with these defects and just be with me and hold my hands. I will improve. The first criticism posed against me by a lot of people is that I am not much into relationships or I’m anti-romantic. Do you know why. Because I have been reserving all my romance for you and I don’t want to give away your rights to some others. You will feel my love. In my opinion, the key point for a successful relationship is the mutual understanding. So first and foremost try to understand me as it is and act accordingly. Now, some advice for you. Try to learn some martial arts - It will be very helpful while living with me..!!. Reserve your tears - there will be a lot of opportunity ahead for you to use it, if you will be there with me..!!. Learn ‘take it easy’ approach- You have to face my mom..!!. OK. Now our future. Don’t worry about our home. I am a very good family man. I know how to run a family well enough and I had that experience by conducting hostels. Don’t worry about the economy. I will handle it. I hate dowry. It’s my duty to take care of you and our family and so I don’t need your wealth. I just need you and you are my treasure. But if you wish to get something from your home, it’s up to you. But please keep it with yourself and don’t bring it between us. I will be irritated. I am sure I can provide you with the sustenance. Feel free to use my earnings. It’s for you. I insist that you must follow the Islamic morals. Now about your carrier. I am not against working women but I appreciate those women more who sacrifice their potentials for the goodness of their family. I respect such women whom the society calls as house wives. In my opinion, the noblest profession is not of a doctor but of a mother. Our children are our life and we have to give the first preference for their matters. As a mother, our children’s future will mostly depend on you and I can’t compromise that. So whatever your chosen carrier is, you must be a good mother and u should be with them in their growth. If you want your carrier more than the offspring, sorry I can’t let you. I know, women also want to be ‘independent’ and need a carrier. But I think it will be more appropriate for a good family, if we both are dependent. Isn’t it lovely that I can’t live without you and vise versa. We have to complement each other and we will together form our life. But I won’t let you feel boring by sitting alone in the home. I will make you earn for yourself, if you don’t have a job by making you a business women (MD of AS Groups..!!). Also you can be an active member of any good organization and can participate in some community services. I am not a workaholic. Of course I’m sincere and dedicated to my profession but the preference is for family. Actually the very objective of the job is to make the life happier and for me the family is my life. The other major thing for which most of the wives have a problem with is about ‘RESPECT’. Many of them think that their husbands don’t give them the due respect and treat them as sub ordinates. What can I say. For me, my wife is nothing but me myself. She is my one half and if I disrespect her, I am disrespecting myself. You will have your word in every matter concerning me and I love to discuss. Your suggestions will be considered for sure. Your talents, works, sacrifice,…. Will be appreciated. I’m not discussing the more private matters like daily life, children, sex,….here. That we can discuss in person. So these are some glimpse of the vision in my heart about my would-be. These are just my desires and the real life may not be the same. Most of the people have such concepts before the marriage and it won’t work in real life and will mess it up. So pray and strive for the good and I hope it will all be alright. Anyway come to me soon my dear. I’m waiting lonely here. Come, fill me and rule my kingdom. OK......Now it's time to close my heart. Respond to me, reflect yourself and help me to find my counterpart. Take care. Bye..........

No comments: