WWW.ANZAL.CO.NR

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT
                                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (THE GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

MORE ABOUT ME........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dear friends……….My intention behind this article is to provide a perfect image of me to all of you. My name is ANZAL.A.S. In my home and among my relatives I am called ANUKKUTTAN. I am now at the age of 23. My birth was on 30th August 1987 in Karunagappally (-> Kollam -> Kerala -> India). I am a ritualistic pious MUSLIM (Thanks to almighty). Another thing I’m very proud is to be an INDIAN. I am an engineer, now doing my post graduation (M.Tech in VLSI Design). I have a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication. The first fact I have to say to you about me is that I am a faithful gentleman (believe me). My most favorite subject is theology and I have been engaged in inter religious studies for some years. Computers are my best friends and the cyber world or information super highway or the World Wide Web is my grazing field. I am very interested in technologies and so I like to call myself a cyber-boy or a tech-guy. I am a crazy driver too. I am an average looking average build man. I have a PC, A laptop, A smart phone, A bike,......as my own. My hobbies include thinking, Reading, Watching movies, Spending time with my friends, Surfing on net, Observing nature, Playing,.......... I am a professional computer gamer. My favorite sports includes Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Tennis, Chess, Caroms,..... I am a non-vegetarian and my favorite dishes are - a lot - and I can’t list them here. I am very friendly to my friends - especially boys and as a matter of fact I have only a few girl friends. I’m not so romantic but I believe in true love. I am not interested in false affairs and following back of any females. I’m straight sexual. I am not very conscious about my health but I do regular exercise. I am not much interested in beauty maintenance and fashion. I’m a casual wearer. I have a huge collection of dresses but most of them are of natural & classic type. In very few occasions, I go yo yo. I can speak Malayalam and English fluently. Also I can speak Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Arabic with some difficulties. I have an intention to learn at least 7 languages thoroughly. I also want to study skating and Kung-fu. I know swimming but want to improve that skill. My role model is The Prophet MOHAMMAD (pbuh). Some other of my favorite persons are – prophets like JESUS, MOSES, ABRAHAM, NOHA, JOSEPH, SOLOMON, DAVID, ADAM, ….(peace be upon them all), Then the sahaba of the prophet, GANDHIJI, SREE BUDHA, Dr. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM, Dr. ZAKIR NAIK, AHAMMED DEEDAT, …. And ladies like MARY- The mother of JESUS(pbuh), KHADEEJA- the wife of MUHAMMAD(pbuh), ASIYA- the wife of Egyptian pharova RAMSES 2, …… I fear only THE GOD – the one and only creator of the universe - and so I do not fear any other creatures. I like visiting places and one of my dreams is that to visit all the countries around the globe. My other dreams include – do HAJJ pilgrimage, get a perfect partner and a government job, obtain IAS, become an International orator on comparative religion like Dr.Zakir Naik, establish some institutions (A.S Group :– A S communications (ASCOM); A S Educational Trust (ASET); A S Media International (ASMI); A S Technologies (ASTECH); A S Medical Mission (ASM2); A S Social Service (AS3),….), buy my favorite vehicles (some sports bikes, a Ferrari, a BMW sedan, a BENZ SUV, an AUDI hatch back, a VOLKSWAGEN coupe, a LEXUS mini, a TOYOTA,…..), a horse, a speed boat, some devices (power tools, communication equips, media accessories,….),….. I also want to buy a gun after fetching the license. Then I want to build my dream house. I also want to grab an International driving License. I hate racism. I see all the humans alike without considering their colour, position, economy,....... The other thing I hate most is bad politics. In my opinion, the politics and irresponsible media are the causes of all evil and the root problem is injustice. I like music both singing and hearing. My favorite musician is A.R.Rahman. Also mine is a musical family. My bad habits include nail-biting (trying to reduce), getting angry quickly (inherited), anti-feminist character (not true), fast driving (can’t control), watching a lot of movies (almost all),...... My activities includes inter faith dialogues, community services, Organizing events,….. I have memberships in NSS, Tourism Club, Shasthra Sahithya Parishath, IEEE, ….. I grabbed many prizes and medals in different fields including academic, art, literature & sports. I got prizes for working model, still model, research type project and crafting in science fests. From second standard to plus two – each year, my photo had been there in every news papers (kollam edition) following the youth festival for different competitive items like poem recitation, light music, classical music, mappilappattu, essay writing,....... In the fourth standard I was the ‘KALAPRATHIPHA’ of Karunagappally sub-district and in fifth standard, I was the district level ‘KALAPRATHIPHA’. I also got many prizes from different clubs. I was also the winner of many quiz competitions. I could grab the best student badge from my school. I got different scholarships like LSS, USS, PMF, SAT,… for academic excellence. I was also one of the 10 gifted children from kollam district selected by the government in 8th standard. I got the ISRO certification for my B.Tech project. There are about 143 certificates, 16 books, 21 trophies, 3 medals, 89 glasses and some other things in my achievement collection. OK. Now I think, You got almost a clear picture of me. If you have any doubts or want to know any other thing which I forgot to write here, then please mail me..........