WWW.ANZAL.CO.NR

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT
                                        IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (THE GOD) - THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

MY FAMILY.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a sweet little family comprising of 5 members. Our house is situated at Maliekkal Junction, just 2.5 km away from Karunagappally town (Karunagappally - Shasthamcoatta road) near IHRD engineering college, polytechnic and the kerala feeds factory. 10 minutes of travel from both KNPY bus stand & railway station. The house name is ANISA NIVAS. Mine is a middle class glorious family. We have a total of about an acre of land in different places, 2 houses, a car,….. The home is led by - of course - my father SALIM.S, who is working in KSEB, Kollam. He is the eldest son of S.SALAHUDHEEN(retired PWD contractor) and SALMA BEEVI(retired teacher). He has 3 brothers – SHAJI (late), SHANAVAS (Engineer, MD of KSBC, FILK, SILK), SHIBU (Dental doctor) and a sister SHEEJA (late). His family house is near our home. My father is not a perfect man but he is a perfect father. He is very much interactive and has a social mind. He quit smoking after the marriage (credit goes to my mom) and he doesn’t have any other bad habits. He is very pious and ritualistic (again my mom rocks). But he also has some problems like getting angry quickly, using bad words on loosing temper,…. All that bad portions pass to me as such. Anyway I’m very glad to have such a father. Now my mother ANISA BEEVI.S. She is a teacher working in UPGS, Karunagappally. Her father is S.SHAMSUDHEEN MUSLIAR(retired teacher) and mother is SARA UMMA. She has 3 brothers – Ahammad sha, Sidheek sha, Abdul Rahman (all business men) and 4 sisters – Shareefa (teacher), Amina, Bushra, Rafeeka. Her family house is at Chittumoola, just 3km away from our home. My mom is a talent pool. She is an ideal teacher, a poet, singer,….. The big problem with my mom is- she can’t stop talking. Her tongue doesn’t know rest and this creates many difficulties. But she is a jewel. My sister’s name is ANSHI.A.S. She is now in 10th standard- studying in GHSS, Karunagappally. She is a very good singer and she grabbed many prizes in youth festivals. 8 years of age difference is there between me and my sister and so I have some more care for her. The last member of my family is my brother ANSIF.A.S. He is now studying in 7th standard in my mom’s school- UPGS, Karunagappally. He is a little bit naughty because of the ‘freedom of youngest’ in the family. But he is also a man of talents and is very creative. Since I’m the Big-B, I am somewhat harsh towards him many times. Now I have to tell you about my home place. It’s half urban – half rural area under Karunagappally municipality. There is all the facilities available nearby – transportation, shops, hotels, recreations,…… and is a good secular territory. We have a lovely pool of neighbors. It’s a perfect place to live. The only problem with the place is the railway cross. Since there is no over bridge, sometimes, we have to wait at the rail gate for long time. The sanction for the over bridge is already passed but the work hadn’t started yet. Anyway I can say for sure that I’m living in a small heaven on earth.